Friday, June 25, 2010

Tagged!

I've been tagged! No, I haven't been spray painted with graffiti. And thankfully I don't have to run, because as my copilot has learned, I do not run and I know the train is pulling out of the station I do not care. I awoke to find myself tagged by the lovely Rachel of BMORE CRAFTY with a nifty 8 question quiz. My first thought: "Ohthankgoodness...I do not have anything to write about and everyone is tired of hearing me complain ad nauseum about Mystery Wedding Project's never-ending garter stitch."

1. What's your staple meal (ie. what meal do you cook most often when you can't be bothered to be adventurous)?

One word: pasta. I always say my family line would have died out long ago if not for pasta. Whenever I'm not feeling well, though, I turn to cereal. Pretty much any kind as long as it's not super-sugary, my parents raised me to be a total freak who doesn't have much of a sweet-tooth.

2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Sheep farmer. Seriously. A friend and I also discuss having a combination yarn/book/coffee shop (sometimes upholstery gets thrown in there too depending on if a third friend is in the mix).

3. What book are you reading at the moment (if any)
Richard Dawkins, The Selfish Gene and Christopher Moore, You Suck! A Love Story. I don't know much about biology, so I'm trying to edju-ma-cate myself, and Christopher Moore is one of my favorite authors.

4. How do you relax?

Knitting, depending upon the season either cycling or snow skiing, beer and cheese.

5. What color are the interior walls of your home?

Cream mostly, but the kitchen walls are dark red. We just moved in here, so it wasn't our doing. Honestly, the red + sparkly black counters look kind of like something a dude right out of college would think was cool for his bachelor pad, but I know a woman a bit older than me owns the place.

6. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
Go Fug Yourself, and the TV show Ghost Whisperer. I know. Ironically, the first post on Go Fug Yourself right now is Jennifer Love Hewitt.

7. What time is bedtime and getting up time?

Sleep - 11 PM-ish
Wake up - it should be around 7:30 AM, but seems to keep getting later and later...I'm not a morning or night person. A middle of the day time, right before an afternoon nap type person, perhaps.

8. How long do you spend reading blogs (per day or per week)?
Depends. Many variables. How bored am I at work? OK, maybe just one variable. I would say anywhere from 0 - 5 hours per week.

Mmmmkay, now to spread the love...Madames and mademoiselles Stephcuddles, Jen, and Mel...you're it!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comments about my blog. It's still a work in progress. The blogger timplate thing should be a little easier to navigate.

    Loved the answers to your questions too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... a sheep farmer!!... cool:)... I occupy the same dream of yarn/book/coffee shop... maybe one day..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the yarn/book/coffee shop :) and thanks for tagging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you finish The Selfish Gene and are interested in reading more by Dawkins, The Greatest Show On Earth is pretty sweet. Goes into a lot more depth about evolution than I've ever gone, and avoids being too condescending about religion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice doggy! :)

    I gave your blog an award:

    http://youjustgottakeepknittin.blogspot.com/2010/07/thanks-cat.html

    ReplyDelete